Monday, October 07, 2013

For the Love of Georgia

Last week flew by! Before I knew it the week was over and I was so far behind. My sister and I had such a great trip to Athens, GA for the UGA vs. LSU game. We said over and over it was by far our favorite trip and a game for the books. We spent the weekend with one of my good friends from elementary school... I love the kind of relationships that pick up right where they leave off the last time you saw each other! Needless to say we had a great time together tailgating and a great night out in Athens after the Bulldawgs defeated the Tigers!
Willie Robertson... no big deal
 I am so thankful for all the wonderful memories I have of this lovely, amazing college town! I hope I only keep making more... 
"Ain't Nothin Finer in the Land"

No comments:

Post a Comment