Friday, September 27, 2013

Five on Friday

Hi Y'all! Checking in for the weekly linkup... here are my five:

{one} Southern Weddings is one of my absolute favorite "small" businesses. It is a gorgeous magazine about... you guessed it, southern weddings! The reason this magazine is such an inspiration to me is because of the incredibly godly, inspiring women behind it. If y'all don't know who Lara Casey is you should definitely get to know her over social media. She is such an inspiring woman and believes in making the career you were born to do instead of being in a career you are content with. I hope to attend the Making Things Happen Conference in 2014! I have been eyeing this lovely print in the shop for a few months now... can't wait to find it a deserving frame and a home on my wall.
{two} I will be in NEW YORK CITY with one of my best friends in exactly two weeks!! I can't wait to spend SIX glorious days exploring this incredible city... Just now beginning to plan the trip here are a few things on our list:
explore central park
see the Lady Liberty
stroll on the High Line Park
eat cupcakes at the Magnolia Bakery
and so much more! I can't wait to share pictures from my trip :)
{three} Flashback to grade school! I found these mini mozzarella sticks at the grocery store and it was just like elementary school all over again... in case you're wondering, they are still just as delicious!

{four} I am so ready for fall! Changing leaves, cozy sweaters, apple cider, corn mazes,  haunted trails, bonfires, riding boots, pumpkin everythingg and a flannel shirt with a vest are only a few of my favorites... what are yours?
  
{five} Heading to the land of the red and back and the home of the Bulldawgs this weekend! Y'all my love for the University of Georgia runs deep. I can't wait to cheer on the Dawgs against LSU... Sooo ready for SATURDAY IN ATHENS! Here are some pictures from the games I went to last year!
Happy Weekend and Go DAWGS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment