Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekend Adventures

Y'all I had an amazing weekend home with my family... It was a much needed slowdown from my hectic work and school schedule in Raleigh. My weekend adventures included Tanger Outlets, The Davidson Farmer's Market, a little league football game to cheer on Jake {a six year-old who is a part of a precious family I have grown very close to}, assisting Emily March Photography with a wedding in Charlotte {more on that later}, watching the sweetest little boy with my mom and good quality family time!
The breads were gorgeous and smelled so good!
Aren't these flowers to die for?!
The most organized little league I have ever seen :)
#1 Quarterback Jake running in for a touchdown!
Jake's sweet sisters Molly Morgan and Caroline
At the park with my mom and the little man
Jetson, our family Lab, posing for me :)

 Hope y'all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment