Monday, September 09, 2013

Life-long Love

A love that lasts a lifetime... it is something that has been modeled for me by my Grandmom and Granddad Jones. It is a love with plenty of grace and forgiveness. A love with challenges and heartache. A love that endures. A love modeled by God's love for us. When I saw this post on the lovely Southern Weddings Magazine blog I knew I had to share it. Fred Stobaugh is a 96-year-old gentleman who saw an advertisement in the paper for an online singer-songwriter contest through Green Shoe Studio ... In classic elder generation style, he mailed in his entry in a manila envelope. It's what he included in the envelope that will have you reaching for tissues.
A Letter From Fred from Green Shoe Studio on Vimeo.

You can find "Oh Sweet Lorraine" on iTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment