Friday, September 06, 2013

Five on Friday

Happy Friday! Here are five things I'm lovin' this week...
{one}If you haven't checked out World Market's witty card collection you definitely should. They have a great selection of cards for any occasion that will bring a smile and a chuckle to a lucky recipient. I found the card below earlier this week and being an animal science major... I just had to get it for my friend's birthday.
{two}I am loving everything fall right now... Krispy Kreme just released their legendary pumpkin donuts and it sent my sister, Emily (my roommate) and I running to go get one a dozen.
{three}New washi tape! I found some in the lovely stationery section of HomeGoods. I can't wait to use the new colors on my ever growing collection of calendars and planners. Nothing brings happiness like planning with pretty tape!
{four}I am so excited for this veryjane purchase! When I saw this imitation Michael Kors online for $14.95 {here} I knew I had to snag it... I ended up getting the gold chain watch. Doesn't it look so similar?!


                                                             {via}                                                                                                                      {via}
{five}My new blazer...It is going to be an every day outfit piece while I am in New York City!
 
blazer{target} | white short-sleeve, dark jeans, flats{target} | necklace{Caroline G}
Oh and of course here is a picture of Ava, my sister's pug, photo-bombing :)
Hope y'all have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Holy yum those donuts look amazing! Must get one this weekend! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love the photobombing pug, my dog photobombs too! Have a great weekend, and love the cute blazer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She always seems to head straight over when she sees the camera haha :) Target has some great blazers for fall, trying to convince myself I didn't need multiple colors was the hard part!

      Delete
  3. I have been eyeing that Michael Kors watch for a while. So glad you found a similar one for so cheap! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have too! I was so thankful to find a look alike for so much off! I will definitely take pictures whenever it comes in :)

      Delete
  4. Where did you get the watch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a few links on the post but I found it on a daily deal site called jane.com!

      Delete