Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Weddings Wednesdays: North Carolina Photographers

My lovely home state of North Carolina sure does have a bushel of talented photographers! On this delightful Wedding Wednesday, I am featuring some of my favorite ladies (and the occasional gentleman) who are behind the lenses. Photography is such an art...especially wedding photography. It's a picture of a sweet kiss on the forehead or father looking adoringly at his daughter that will be cherished forever. I love looking through my parents wedding album and seeing how wedding photography has evolved over the years.  Natural light, candid shots, and beautiful family heirloom details are a few of the many pieces to beautiful photography. If you are like me and love nothing more than beautiful love stories told through stunning photography, go and sit a spell on these lovely photographers' blogs. I promise you won't regret it!
Emily March Photography Chapel Hill, North Carolina | Instagram @emilymarchpayne

Robyn Van Dyke Photography Chapel Hill, North Carolina | Instagram @robynvandyke

Cameron Faye Photography Charlotte, North Carolina | Instagram @cameronfaye_

Nancy Ray Photography Raleigh, North Carolina | Instagram @nancyray

Jordan Maunder Photography Durham, North Carolina | Instagram @jordanmaunder

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment